Every girl’s fantasy is to look like a princess on her wedding day. Kate Middleton not only became a princess, but her makeup fit the part of a princess in every way. With rosy cheeks and beautiful pink lips, Kate’s makeup was magical and elegant.
According to Vogue UK, “Kate was rumoured to have had a series of private lessons prior to the wedding from London-based make-up artist Arabella Preston. However, on the day Miss Middleton was the one holding the brushes; choosing to create a softly smoky eye, enhancing the apples of her cheeks with a pink blush colour teamed with a matching lipstick shade.”
Bravo to Kate for creating her own makeup look, because she did a wonderful job. A bride’s job is to ensure that not only does her face look gorgeous, but her smile too. Kate’s smile and makeup went hand in hand as her grinning from ear to ear with a flawless face is what won the crowd over. She was stunning in every way, just as a princess should be.
Let’s re-create her look from some great makeup companies via Sephora. Since Kate’s look was very natural and soft, seeking out makeup that has the same effect was the goal.
1. Nars Blush Super-Orgasm has a very flattering shimmering peachy look with a touch of golden sparkle. The peachy pink undertone creates a stunning afterglow. This blush is perfect to capture the apples of your cheek while still maintaining a glistening look for your photos.
2. Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster is exactly what it says, natural. It naturally tints your lips while delivering a surge of moisture for a naturally pink and plump lip effect. Kate’s lips were looked natural and perfectly rosy and when it was time to kiss her prince, her lips looked better than ever.
3. Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner will stay on all day and all night as you prepare for your big day. With no smudges, feathering, or running, your eyes will stand out as you look into your prince’s eyes.
4. DiorShow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara is a must have on your wedding day. If tears should arise your mascara is waterproof and plus it is Dior, so what else could possibly go wrong? Dior mascara was created for fashion shows and red carpet events; treating your wedding as a high profiled event will ensure your makeup withholds the night in a daring way.
5. Too Faced Naked Soft Eye Shadow Collection allows for you to have the option to blend many neutral shades on your eye lid, creating a natural and flawless look. You can still also re-create a smoky look that Kate succeeded in doing on her eyes. These nude shadows effortlessly establish gorgeous and smoky eyes.
Waterproof products are essential for a wedding because there is no doubt that you most likely will be shedding tears of happiness, while gazing down the aisle at your groom. Looking natural will make sure that your groom recognizes you as the natural beauty that you are and it will also wow your crowd as they wonder how you pulled off a glamorous and natural look at the same time. Now that you have been pointed in the right makeup direction for your wedding day, you should be looking like a princess in no time. It’s your time to live happily ever after.
An ocean dreamer at heart and in real life, Sierra Greenman thrives on visiting and living near the beach and could never imagine herself anywhere else. She recently ventured out into the freelance world and now is a Freelance Writer and Social Media Specialist and absolutely loves it. Writing about fashion and style are one of her many passions. You can also find Sierra at her blog Ocean Dreams and follow her on Twitter @oceandreams4u. She also is a featured fashion blogger for www.Joe Shopping.com and her e-mail is email@example.com if you want to say hello!
Leave a Reply