Welcome to the Green Christmas Giveaway Hop, hosted by Happy Mothering, Going Green with Grizls, and The Reynolds Mom. Over 50 Green Moms Network members have teamed up to offer you tons of chances to win green-themed Christmas gifts! After you enter our giveaway below, be sure to “hop” on to the next participating blog to enter their giveaway too (find all the blogs listed towards the bottom of this post).
What’s a blog-hopping giveaway event without grand prizes? Our hosts are featuring 5 awesome grand prize packages from this amazing line-up of green and natural brands: For Your Bug-a-Boo, Blue Manatee Boxes, Bulk Herb Store, Snug Bug Diapers, Nosefrida, My Pretty Playhouse, Wonder Forge, Kelly Kits, Kerrific Online, LibreTea, Grounds for Change, Zulka Sugar, Justin’s Nut Butters, Better Life, ReuseIt, Strawesome, generationMe, Soybu, Purely Gorgeous, A Mothers Design, Dr. Bronner’s, and Xmittens! You can to win a grand prize HERE.
A Monthly Friend Prize Pack
1 Go With the Flo 8” Petite Cloth Maxi Pad ($11.99 RV)
1 Pair Period Panteez ($28.00 RV)
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you’d like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter’s email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account’s primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.
Disclosure: TJ and Measuring Flower are not responsible for any prizes that are left undelivered by their sponsors.