Who doesn’t love saving money, especially on their cell phone service? Well, Ting is here to help you do just that! Ting is a new mobile phone service that doesn’t (that’s right–n’t) involve any plans whatsoever. Rather, you pay just for what you use! Here are the top 5 reasons to start using Ting:
- No monthly plan to keep track of. That’s right–there is NO plan. You simply pay for what you use. Used your phone less this month? Then just pay less!
- No hidden fees, penalties or contracts. Hakuna matata. That means no worries for the rest of your days. Oh, and if you’re already stuck in a contract, Ting helps you get out.
- You can use the device you already have. Already have a phone? You might be able to just use it. No need to buy a new one. Ting is compatible with 80% of all devices.
- Quality customer service. Have a problem? Talk to a person. Like a living, breathing one. Not a pre-recorded machine.
- Great for families. You can add as many devices to one account as you need. Each one is only $6 plus the cost of usage. And the more you use it, the lower the cost is per minute, text message, or megabyte. That means you save money! In case you’re wondering, the average cost per device per month is a mere $23.
Check out the following video to see in 46 seconds how Ting works:
Want a FREE $5 Starbucks Gift Card?
I know, I know. You’re really here because of the title of this post. Specifically, the “FREE $5 Starbucks gift card” portion. So…where’s that? Well, if you are an AT&T customer (that’s important, you gotta be using AT&T’s service to get the gift card), you will receive a FREE $5 Starbucks gift card just for checking to see if your phone is compatible with Ting’s service (no need to sign up). Once you’ve checked your phone for compatibility, you’ll receive your complimentary Starbucks gift card digitally via email after October 22 (which, by the way, is the last day of this promotion).
Ready to get started? Check if your AT&T device’s compatibility with Ting here. Then await the arrival of your free coffee to your inbox. Limit one $5 Starbucks gift card per email address and per AT&T device checked.
Starbucks Gift Card FAQs
- How do I get the $5 Starbucks gift card? You must have an AT&T device and check it’s compatibility with Ting HERE.
- When will I receive the gift card? Once you have completely finished checking your AT&T phone’s compatibility, you will receive a digital gift card via email after October 22, 2015.
- When is the last day I can grab a gift card? October 22, 2015, is the last day of this promotion.
- How do I use the gift card once I do receive it? You can print it and bring it in to Starbucks or transfer it to a Starbucks card you already have (details to do this should be accessible via the Starbucks website).
- How many gift cards can I get? There is a limit of one $5 Starbucks gift card per email address and per AT&T device that has been checked.