Keeping organized helps a blogger spend less time online and helps to keep them less stressed. Which is why I love to keep a nifty blogging binder. My home management notebook is my brain for my home and my blogging binder is my brain for my business.
In today’s post, I’m sharing with you some free printable blogging notebook pages. They are free for you to personally use, but please respect my hard work and don’t steal my ideas or sell them. For a small charge, I can also personalize a notebook for you–just ask me for a quote. 🙂
- “My Blogging Binder” Binder Cover
- Spine–.5 inch, 1 inch, 1.5 inch, 3 inch
- Advertising Record
- Blog Maintenance Checklist (blank)
- Blog Maintenance Checklist (with some suggestions)
- Editorial Calender
- Important Contacts
- Income and Expenses
- Internet Passwords
- Pitch List
- Review Info
- To Do List
Other suggestions of things to keep in your blogging binder:
- Some business card pages to keep track of important business cards from PR representative or other bloggers.
- Some binder pockets to store brochures, press releases, and other paper goods or handouts from PR representatives.
- Dividers (I like plastic ones–they’re sturdier) to categorize items.
- Some blank notebook paper to jot notes or whatever.
- A zipper binder pocket to store pens, pencils, and other small odds and ends.
Be sure to also check out my post on my Home Management Notebook with TONS of free printables!
If you’re trying to lose weight the Trim Healthy Mama way, check out my free THM binder printables!