Greetings, fellow bloggers! It is time for the second annual Relish Reusable Giveaway Hop hosted by myself and Jaime of Slighty Stready! This year we have an amazing event sponsor–Mighty Nest who’s giving away a $300 gift card to their store! But in order for this event to be a giveaway hop, we need bloggers to join us so entrants can “hop!”
If you are unfamiliar with what a giveaway hop is, it is an online event wherein a bunch of bloggers team up. Each participating blogger offers a theme-related prize (in this case, an eco-friendly re-usable prize). Then, every blogger links to the other participating bloggers (via the linky) so that entrants can hop from one blog to the next to enter to win prizes. It’s a LOT of fun and gleans a LOT of traffic for everyone involved!
Measuring Flower Events
Want first dibs on Measuring Flower events like this one and others? Sign up for Measuring Flower Event notifications!
Relish Reusable Requirements
Before signing up, please be sure you meet these requirements.
- Have a family-friendly blog.
- Agree to abide by the Generic Event Rules.
- Be willing to find a sponsor (or sponsor yourself) for a reusable-themed prize worth a minimum of $50. By reusable, we mean a product that can be used again and again and that replaces something that would ordinarily be used then thrown away (such as ceramic plates instead of paper ones, cloth shopping bags instead of plastic ones, and so on).
- Agree to publish your giveaway post when the event goes live on May 12, 2014, at 12:01 AM EST and include all the required information (details for this will be emailed to you later).
- Promote the event across social media outlets about 3 times a week.
Sharing the button on your blog’s sidebar or above the fold is optional, but here it is for you if you’d like to use it!
<div align="center"><a href="http://measuringflower.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014rrbutton.png" title="Relish Reusable"><img src="http://measuringflower.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014rrbutton.png" alt="Relish Reusable" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Signing up is easy! Just add your blog title and URL to the linky below (be sure to include a valid email address so you can be emailed details for the event).
[inlinkz_linkup id=378356 mode=1]