Naturally, some of the most popular posts on my blog are giveaways. People love winning free things! If you are intersested in sponsoring a giveaway, here are some things you should know.
- I prefer each giveaway be worth a minimum of $30, but if it is an awesome product, less than that is okay.
- All giveaways that I host will be promoted on at least 30 giveaway sites/linkies to maximize traffic to the giveaway (visit my Exhaustive Linky Directory to view many of the linkies I use). I also share the giveaways via my networks.
- Once the giveaway post is published, I will send you the link.
- You are not required to provide me with a sample to review when you sponsor a giveaway; however, I do typically ask for reasonable compensation. It takes time and work to write a thoughtful post, plus you will be taking advantage of my hard work to gain a markable following, and that deserves recognition.
- As entries to a giveaway, readers may be asked to visit the sponsor’s website, Facebook, Twitter, and/or any other pages you request. This increases traffic to your site and social networks as well as potentially increase sales.
- When you sponsor a giveaway on my website, I will allot a time period of typically up to 2 weeks to allow readers to sign up for the giveaway. Giveaways on site are run using a Rafflecopter form. At the end of the giveaway period, I will select a winner using Random.org through my Rafflecopter account. After a winner is selected, I will email them, obtain their shipping address, and email their information to you so you can directly ship them their prize.
- You as the sponsor of a giveaway must pay any shipping and handling charges to directly mail the prize to its winner.
- I usually inform my readers of where they can purchase any products or services you offer, which may include linking to your store finder where applicable.
- If you wish, you can provide a coupon code for the giveaway exclusively for Measuring Flower readers to encourage them to purchase your products or services. Just let me know the code, the amount it is for, and when it expires. Please note that, per FTC guidelines, purchasing products or services cannot be used as an entry method.
- Upon agreeing to host a giveaway on my website, you are giving permission for me to use images or logos from your website to illustrate your products/services. I may also include links to your website or to the product(s) being discussed.
If you are interested in sponsoring a giveaway on MeasuringFlower.com, simply fill out my PR Requests Form. I’m excited to get to know you and to work with your brand!